The Centre is conveniently located on the corner of Boardwalk Blvd and Sneydes Rd and features a full line Woolworths supermarket and 14 specialty stores. Ample, free parking provides handy access to the range of dining, service and retail stores.
Click below to view store hours and contact details.
We are an award winning Australian owned developer with over 70 completed projects including beautiful suburban land estates and modern inner city apartment towers.
Celebrating 21 years in Melbourne, MICM Real Estate can look after all your local property needs including sales, rentals and property management. Inspect a fantastic range of homes for sale or to rent in Point Cook, Truganina, Tarneit, Altona, Sanctuary Lakes, Williams Landing & more.
Enjoy a fabulous breakfast and lunch menu as well as a selection of cakes and sweets at 7 Beams.
Advanced Laser and Beauty offer a selection of treatments including laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, freckles removal, pigmentation treatment and vascular treatment.
BWS is a convenient liquor outlet offering consumers a wide range of products.
A contemporary Italian inspired restaurant serving fresh stone based pizza, pasta and gourmet breakfasts.
Red Rocks Charcoal Chickens offer a menu of succulent chargrilled chicken and fresh homemade salads.
Snappas Fish and Chippery pride themselves on fresh and quality products, including Halal options.
The Cheesecake Shop offers immaculately presented and delicious cakes as well as a selection of other sweets including biscuits, Macarons, Rocky Road, Rum Balls, profiteroles and éclairs
The Tobacco Station offers a selection of products and giftware.
Here at Tonmax Bakery, enjoy a delicious selection of breads, sweets, sandwiches, rice paper rolls, noodles and more.
UNIK aim is to create more than just trendy and beautiful hair, we aim to create a friendly family environment with professional customer service.
Enjoy a range of beauty treatments including acrylic nails, shellac, manicure, pedicure, waxing, eyelash tint and eyelash extension.
Enjoy a delicious selection of stir fried noodles, dumplings, Chinese dishes and more.
Wai Hooi of Seabrook and Wairekura Kati of Point Cook.
Thanks to everyone who entered the competition.
1. The promoter of the competition is Central Equity Limited of 32 Power St, Southbank, Vic 3006 ABN 27 006 708 738 (“Promoter”) the owner of Featherbrook Shopping Centre, Corner Sneydes Rd and Boardwalk Blvd, Point Cook, VIC 3030 (“Centre”)
2. By participating in the First Birthday Facebook Photo ("Competition"), entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the Competition, the eligible entrants must take a photo at Featherbrook Shopping Centre during the Birthday Event on Saturday 21st November, 2015, between 10.00am and 2.00pm and post it on Facebook including the hashtag #happybirthdayfeatherbrook.
4. The Competition period commences at 10.00am on Saturday 21st November, 2015 and closes at 10.00am on Monday 23rd November, 2015. The Competition will be conducted online through the Featherbrook Shopping Centre Facebook page. Entries received outside the Competition period will not be eligible or accepted.
5. The following eligibility criteria apply:
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with (or whom the Promoter reasonably suspects has tampered with) the entry process or the winner selection process or who has otherwise been fraudulent in the course of the Competition.
7. If requested by the Promoter, an entrant must provide evidence of eligibility to the Promoter.
8. The Competition may be entered once in respect to each Facebook account.
9. There are two (3) Major Prizes and two (3) Major Prize winners.
10. The (“Major Prize”) is a $200 Woolworths Gift Card, valued at AUD$200 and is subject to terms and conditions, which can be obtained at https://everydaygiftcards.com.au/gift-cards/learn-more/terms-and-conditions. The total prize pool is AUD$600.
11. In the event that a prize is not reasonably available due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for a prize of equal or higher value and similar specification. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in a prize’s value. A prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. The draw for the prizes will take place at 10.00am on Tuesday 24th November, 2015 at the office of CRS Property, the managing agent, Level 4, 256 Queen Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
13. The Major Prize winners will be the first three valid entries randomly draw from the eligible entries. The Promoter will use reasonable efforts to notify the winners by comment and private message within 7 days of the competition being drawn.
14. A person purporting to be a prize winner will be required to provide proof of identity and to verify any other eligibility requirements.
15. If the winner/s does not respond within 28 days of the Promoter notifying them of their win to claim the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize and the Promoter will re-draw the Competition. Such re-draw if required shall take place at 10.00am on Tuesday 22nd December, 2015 at the office of CRS Property. The new winner/s will be notified in accordance with the methods in clause 13 and a notice will be published by the methods referred to in clause 20 below for a period of 28 days following that re-draw.
16. Subject to clause 15 if for any reason a winner does not redeem the prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and no further draw will be held.
17. The Promoter will arrange with the winner details of the collection of the prize.
18. The Promoter’s decisions as to prize winners are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. All ancillary costs associated with redeeming and collecting (eg. travel, petrol) the prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
21. In accordance with the Privacy Act (1988) (Cth) the Promoter notifies entrants that entry to the competition involves the collection of personal information about entrants, such as their full name, address, phone number and email address. This is collected for the purpose of establishing eligibility, carrying out the competition and notifying winners. If the information is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Competition. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
22. Each entrant consents to the Promoter using their personal information and photo provided in connection with their entry, for the purposes of undertaking any investigation in connection with verifying the identity of an entry or any suspected tampering.
23. Each entrants consents to the Promoter and its authorised licensees using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or photograph and voice in the event that they are the winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time, without remuneration or compensation, for the purposes of promoting the outcome of this Competition.
24. To the extent relevant at law the Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the prize. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
25. Each entrant indemnifies the Promoter against all claims, loss, damage, costs and expenses (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by the Promoter as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the entrant or the entrant’s conduct in the competition or the use of the prize.
26. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
27. All competition entries become the property of the Promoter. Any entrant’s materials submitted will not be returned to the entrant.